Craig Y Nos Castle is nigh on the perfect venue for any winter wedding, surrounded by mountains which are snow capped for the majority of the winter months and being in an area that is quite prone to some snowfall for most of November through to February so you will likely get the perfect picture.
Craig Y Nos Castle is one of the most romantic and breathtaking venues in South Wales (if not the UK as a whole!). Surrounded by the Brecon Beacons and the mountains that inhabit them, Craig Y Nos is truly one of the most unique venues you are likely to visit and one that will leave your guests speechless.
Once owned by Adelina Patti, a world renowned opera singer who sang for President Lincoln and Queen Victoria (to name but a few), Ceremonies take place in her purpose built Grade 1 listed opera house where you will take center stage .
Which of our Winter Wedding Packages is right for you?
We have a selection of Winter wedding packages available for any budding bride and groom, whether you are looking to budget with one of our special Friday Wedding Packages or are looking at a bespoke Saturday winter wedding, you can start your adventure to the perfect day from as little as £3k.
The Benefits of choosing one of our Winter Wedding Packages:
1. Availability – Our Winter wedding packages can often be booked in the same year, meaning that both you and your to be, don’t have to wait for what seems like a lifetime to tie the knot!
2. Great Deals – We don’t hide the fact that you are more likely to get a great deal in the Winter months! Just make sure to ask. It’s not just us too – most suppliers will give you a far better deal in the Winter months, saving a small fortune!
3. A Bigger Guest List – The Summer months can be tricky for everyone, guests are often on holiday or have other commitments. Individuals in Winter tend to have a lot less to do and as such are far more likely to be excited about your big day.
4. Unique – Winter Weddings are not common and a great reason to have one, your guests are far more likely to find it memorable if it is at an alternative time of the year.
5. Beautiful Photo Opportunities – Winter, Autumn and Spring are fantastic times of years for photographers, whether it be the changing colour of the leaves in Autumn or a Winter frost/snow your photographs will certainly be ones to cherish.
Where to go now?
Do you want to know more? Then get in touch with one of our full time professional wedding planners using the form:No Fields Found.
- Wedding Dates Availability 2015
- Wedding Dates Availability 2016
- View the Wedding Ceremony Room
- View the Conservatory Wedding Banquet Room
- Scroll through all our rooms for B&B Accommodation at Craig y Nos Castle
- See Frequently Asked Questions and answers about our Wedding Packages South Wales
- Book a viewing at our Castle Wedding Venue in Wales
- See wedding Brides comments
- Directions to Craig y Nos Castle – how to get here
- Wedding Planning Tips and Advice check out the ‘wedding tips’ on our main wedding site.
- See our recommended Wedding suppliers in the Swansea area to choose the type of wedding supplier you want.
- Check out our ‘Regional Weddings Pages’ to see if your home town is listed. Here you will be able to pick up some wedding theme ideas based on the history and features of your home town.