Craig Y Nos Castle – Wedding Gardens South Wales Gallery
Craig Y Nos Castle boasts one of the best wedding gardens in South Wales, with an extensive country park as its beloved neighbor alongside its own impressive grounds there are plenty of chances for the perfect photograph and for a wedding no one will forget.
The castle is proud to offer a variety of Wedding Packages for any wedding, we always suggest that it is best for individuals to come and view the castle, speak to our wedding planners and take in the scenery. To arrange your personal viewing please contact us.
To check availability for wedding ceremony venues South Wales please click the applicable link below:
(alternatively contact our wedding planners Melissa and Donna by using the form)
Wedding Gardens Venues South Wales – Book your viewing today!
Craig Y Nos castle is a wedding gardens venue based in the Brecon Beacons, near Swansea in South Wales. With on site, full time professional wedding planners you can rest easy knowing that your day will go on without a hitch. With accommodation available for the bride, groom, family and guests, full buffet breakfasts included the next day along with plentiful parking facilities Craig Y Nos makes everything stress free. Our wedding planners also have a large list of trusted and proven suppliers of wedding accessories, photographers and everything else you may need for your big day!
This wedding gardens venue is easily accessible from the M4, Swansea, Llanelli, Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff and Carmarthen it is a wedding venue that no one will forget!
- Wedding Dates Availability 2015
- Wedding Dates Availability 2016
- View the Wedding Ceremony Room
- View the Conservatory Wedding Banquet Room
- Scroll through all our rooms for B&B Accommodation at Craig y Nos Castle
- See Frequently Asked Questions and answers about our Wedding Packages South Wales
- Book a viewing at our Castle Wedding Venue in Wales
- See wedding Brides comments
- Directions to Craig y Nos Castle – how to get here
- Wedding Planning Tips and Advice check out the ‘wedding tips’ on our main wedding site.
- See our recommended Wedding suppliers in the Swansea area to choose the type of wedding supplier you want.
- Check out our ‘Regional Weddings Pages’ to see if your home town is listed. Here you will be able to pick up some wedding theme ideas based on the history and features of your home town.